
Bunny. Toile. At. WalMart.
Breathe Tricia - Breathe!
Breathe Tricia - Breathe!
This morning my husband and I did our grocery shopping. We do this together every other Friday, now that the kids are in school (public) and he has Friday's off (he works 10's). It really is a fun time for the two of us. This morning we each ate donuts and drank milk on the way home! :o)
I purchased a yard (would have bought the whole bolt if I could have) of the bunny toile as well as another blue pattern. I have been collecting a basic color scheme of fabrics over the past several months, to create a quilt. I can hardly wait to begin now that I have this pattern. There were so many other pretty patterns that were just not in the ol' budget. I could have walked out of there with more fabric that I would have quilts to create! :o)
And Angie at Happy Homebody, if you are reading ... I thought of you right away when I saw this pattern! :o)
I purchased a yard (would have bought the whole bolt if I could have) of the bunny toile as well as another blue pattern. I have been collecting a basic color scheme of fabrics over the past several months, to create a quilt. I can hardly wait to begin now that I have this pattern. There were so many other pretty patterns that were just not in the ol' budget. I could have walked out of there with more fabric that I would have quilts to create! :o)
And Angie at Happy Homebody, if you are reading ... I thought of you right away when I saw this pattern! :o)
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteIt is so cute, I can't wait to see your quilt I wish I could do sewing as well as you.
Very fun and cute!
ReplyDelete-sandy toe
Hi Tricia Anne, It's so great to meet you! Your blog is beautiful... and your cats are too cute. We also watched Flywheel (and Facing the Giants) and LOVED them. Totally agree about Fireproof... just spurs such great conversations. Have a super weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it-I am going to tell my friend for her nursery...so adorable!
ReplyDeleteWay cute fabric! love it! So your Friday mornings with your hubby sound way fun. I wish mine worked four tens! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love it when you come across a find like that?!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeleteI can just see you lunging at the bolt and then looking to see if anyone saw you :) It's gorgeous! Doncha just love it when something makes your heart skip a beat like that? You're so lucky to have a WalMart that still has fabric.
ReplyDelete-Hayley
That is about the cutest fabric I have ever seen! Even though I love blue, I have none in my house. I sure wish it came in other colors. Wouldn't this be adorable in a nursery, or anywhere?! Oh, you and I would have so much fun shopping together!
ReplyDelete