They are beautiful and I'm anxious to see your projects. My Grandma Nini was great at sewing. Oh I wish I had learned from her.... I love seeing all these great projects! Have fun making it.
Anything with rick rack is something I'll love! Can't wait to see what you are making. And that bunny print is amazing. I just love it! I had a similar experience that I blogged about with Walmart. I can't believe what great fabrics you can find there sometimes! ~Michelle
I love the fabric. My mama used to quilt and sew...think it skipped a generation. She still does sew. I can barely sew on a button. Keep us posted..can't wait to see what you make. :)
I'm loving it already and I don't even know what it is. I do love the fabric dept. at Walmart. Sometimes they have great stuff. Mimi
ReplyDeleteLove that fabric:)!
ReplyDelete-sandy toe
Beautiful fabrics...can't wait to see what you are making.
ReplyDeleteLove it all! Can't wait to see what you made...
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful and I'm anxious to see your projects. My Grandma Nini was great at sewing. Oh I wish I had learned from her.... I love seeing all these great projects! Have fun making it.
ReplyDeleteAnything with rick rack is something I'll love! Can't wait to see what you are making. And that bunny print is amazing. I just love it! I had a similar experience that I blogged about with Walmart. I can't believe what great fabrics you can find there sometimes!
ReplyDelete~Michelle
I love the fabric. My mama used to quilt and sew...think it skipped a generation. She still does sew. I can barely sew on a button. Keep us posted..can't wait to see what you make. :)
ReplyDeleteHmmmm...looks like it might be a quilt in the making???? Love the bunny fabric. I am jealous because none of WM's around here carry fabric any more.
ReplyDelete