January 5, 2009

pickaproject - any project



When I have a number of projects that I want to tackle, I have a tough time deciding with one to start with. So I usually don't. Sad. But true.

Well in honor of a new year and a new start ... I just picked one! :o) My husband says I am living on the wild side now! :o)

I had purchased a yard of fabric from Hobby Lobby a long time back, that I sewed as a pillow cover, for our couch. The pillows are 22" x 22". I was only able to make one cover today and will need to buy another yard for the next pillow.

14 comments:

  1. Cute pillow! I am like you, I have too many projects I want to do, I don't get most of them going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute!! Love the fabric choice!
    -sandy toes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man do I hear ya on this one! I have a whole ROLL of beautiful fabric waiting to be made into drapes, pillow shams and a huge bolster pillow. It's sitting in the corner of my bedroom calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so know how you feel! I have a very long list of projects I want to accomplish and it is so hard to prioritize and pick one to start with. Good for you that you did and made that cute pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything with checks. Your pillow is cute. One bite at a time, as they say. Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I love red gingham. You just can't go wrong. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red! I always have alot of projects going on....keeps me out of trouble :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you! It turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fabric and the pillow turned out so cute! :) I don't know of a Hobby Lobby near us, but I wish there was one! :) I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fabric...the pillow turend out so nice!

    I have a lot of things I want to do, but need to sit down and make a list.

    Thanks for coming by and leaving me a nice comment on my las post...I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for your for starting a new project and finishing it. It seems like I have SO many projects I could NEVER finish them. It feels good to accomplish one and it's a nice reward to post them on the blog and have nice comments. Cute Pillow and cute family! Happy New Year from Houston, TX!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yippee for a completed project and such a cute one at that! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there how are you? I've been catching up on my blogging. I took a couple of weeks off to spend with my family. I'm sorry to hear about your husbands car issues. Praise God he wasn't hurt!! I love gingham and toile. I have it all over my house. I can't wait to see what project you do next. Take care and may God protect you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.