
... jeans that actually fit!! I am short, mentioned that a while back, and the hardest thing for me to do is find jeans that fit! Which is not so bad when I have some in my closet, but when the reserve is getting worn out, that is where it becomes an issue.
Aw, but low and behold, Mr. Levi Strauss has finally concluded that not all short people are 80 years old nor are we ready to exchange a zipper for elastic. There will be plenty of time for that! Also, being short does not mean I am a 10 year old girl with straight hips.

Welcome Levi's 529 ~ Curvy Jeans!!
My life will never be the same again!
Amen!!! I will check these out!
ReplyDelete-sandy toes
I'm going to have to check those out. Gap has jeans that fit good also. How is your daughter?
ReplyDeleteI like Calvin Klien's available in different lengths. I tried on every brand this fall until I found the perfect pair for me!
ReplyDeleteBless you for sharing this with the short round people of the world! We thank you!
ReplyDeleteLevis make great slims for skinny toddlers too!
Oh, I am a short girlie with wide hips too. I have the hardest time finding ones that fit and don't gap in the waist. I will surely give them a try. THANKS
ReplyDeleteyipee for jeans. Believe it or not, I barely wore jeans until about 4 years ago. I could never find any that looked good on me...now I have about 10 pairs. :)
ReplyDeleteI can sooo appreciate this post TRicia Ann...I am only 5'2....oyyy vay...do I know what you mean. cherry
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! I sincerely am - 'cause I know how exciting it is to find something that actually fits well! (I'm long legged, and short waisted. When high-waisted pants are the only ones available, it's like I'm wearing a strapless body suit!!!) :-)
ReplyDeleteI need to check into these!
ReplyDeleteDid you buy every pair in your size? Next year you might wish you did! Thanks for visiting me and sharing this info. I need it.
ReplyDelete