
Actually it took a couple of hours for this project. Please don't look too closely. If you do, my mistakes will be revealed! :o)

Also, I will have to begin working on a NEW rag quilt tutorial, because I scrapped the one I had started with (notice the fabric for the table runner ~ yep, started out as the rag quilt). That is ok, I can purchase other fabrics in the reds and country like patterns that I had really wanted in the first place ... well ... after Christmas! :o)
Wow...you are so talented!!
ReplyDelete-sandy toes
I wish I had more time to sew. I really miss it! I think it's fine to have a few mistakes. That way it won't look store bought!
ReplyDeleteCan I do this with a glue gun?!?
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great! Like Ruby Red Slippers, I'm more of a glue gun gal myself! :-)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! I'm with Ruby Red Slippers, I'd have to use a glue gun. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm having a hard time finding time to work on my quilt class quilt. Like you said...Maybe after the holidays. Mimi
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! I wish I could sew like that! I need to take some time to learn. Thank you for visiting my blog and your nice comments. I'll be back!
ReplyDeleteI thought I was the only one who started sewing something, then it turned out to be something else...Rag quilts are so much fun. I just cut one out a couple of weeks ago, but haven't started sewing it yet.
ReplyDelete