Hayley at The Handmade Housewife blessed me with a sweet award! Thank you Hayley!What an honor to receive this award from someone as talented as Hayley!! I am hoping that some of her creativity will rub off on me! Hayley has the cutest key chains on her Etsy page, sews beautifully (you HAVE to see her placemat pillows), makes darling tassels, and also is re-doing a dresser (which I can not wait to see). Not to mention, on a bigger scale, Hayley did a whole room make-over! It turned out super!!
I am to list 6 things that make me happy ... here they are ...
1. pumpkin spice latte from Starbuck's in the fall
2. pizza/movie night with my family
3. crunchy peanut butter & apricot jelly sandwiches
4. decorating my home
5. having special dates with either my husband, my daughter, or my son
6. pleasant smelling candles, burning
Now I am to list 6 of my favorite crafting bloggers ... they are in no particular order ... each one is such a precious blog that I try to daily keep up with
1. Bonnie at Calamity Jane's Cottage
2. Angie at The Happy Homebody
3. Ruby Red Slippers
4. Jenni at Nest To Keep
5. New Every Morning
6. Notes From A Cottage Industry
Wow! Thank you SO much!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great gift on my 100th post day!
Congratulations on being "Kreative"! :) You definitely deserve this award! And how sweet of you to pass it on to me! You are so kind; thank you so very much! :)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about Hayley's blog~ I love it! I am going to check out the other ones you awarded, too! :) Have a terrific day! :)
I love the pumpkin spice latte-I had one today! Thank you for the award-It is by far the cutest!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award and THANK U for passing it on to me. You are just the sweetest! I just read your last post and was so excited you finished the dresser. It looks great and I can't wait to see it with hardware and accessories. It will be so cute! That little chair is adorable and I gasped when I saw the silver bunny - TOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteTricia you are such a kindred spirit. Thank you for such kind words! If we lived closer I'd totally have a Pumpkin Spice Latte with you. I forgot about that one on my list. Have a blessed day :)
ReplyDelete-Hayley
Thank you so much for such a nice award!!!(by the way, I am right there with you on #3...crunchy peanut butter and jelly!!!! Mmmmm it's the best!)
ReplyDeleteTracey
Hi Tricia, Thank you so much for passing on the award to me. I greatly appreciate it. I'm so sorry I'm late on responding to you and your apron was mailed yesterday not even on Monday. With the different things happening, oh I know there is just no excuse, so sorry. Hope you get it soon.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Bonnie