October 16, 2008

orders are beginning to come in

Today, I will be delivering a pair of earrings to a sweet neighbor who requested them. I have had two contacts in the last few days, inquiring about the jewelry I have on hand, for Christmas presents. I am hoping to be kept busy making jewelry during the next couple of months!
(sterling silver lever back earrings w/sterling silver findings and Swarovski black pearls $15.00)

4 comments:

  1. That's great Tricia!! I have some white jewelry boxes with the cotton pad inside left over from when I sold jewelry. Most are necklace size, but you're welcome to them if you want. You can email me your address and I'll send them your way. Trying to clean out a little :)

    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! You made them???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Tricia! I hope you will be busy all season :) :)

    Much success!

    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you sell bunches! Those earrings are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.