October 8, 2008

rain rain go away

I am not waiting another day! Between rain, humidity, "love bugs", then more rain ... I have been unable to complete this project that has been sitting just like this in my living room! Yes, I see it every.single.day just like this! Augh!

Well, today, this becomes an indoor project! I will finish the Kilz part of the job! Let that dry and then apply the paint. Still looking for knobs.
As you can see, I have some great helpers!!

7 comments:

  1. At least your kitties are enjoying themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I felt this week-I was cleaning up some areas that needed attention-I was just going to do it! So good for you-I agree with Kim, at least someone is enjoying it-the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it going to be? Can't wait to see the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny...aren't cats just the nosiest things!?!? Yours are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same thing. Right now my dining room walls (under the chair rail) are painted halfway around the room. It is driving me crazy! Hopefully I'll get it finished this weekend. What color are you painting the piece and where is it going? Can't wait to see the finished product! Love your beautiful helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is going to be beautiful. I laughed because I have a chest of drawers in my foyer for oh....a few weeks now. Same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you don't want to hear this, but I MISS RAIN! It's nice that it's cloud-free and beautiful 85% of the time here, but COME ON - give me a little variety and weather!!!

    The grass is always greener...

    (where it RAINS!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.