September 22, 2008

I am tagged ... again

I told you I was not very good at playing tag ... I am it again! Smile! If anyone reads this and wants to play along, just let me know!! Katie at Blessed By 3 Miracles is who tagged me.

Six random things about me ... I thought I could dig up some of my past for this one!

1. In 1977, Henry Winkler (Fonzie) came to my hometown to film the movie "Heroes".


My step-mom kept us kids out of school, so we could go down town and get a glimpse of him! It was so exciting!!

2. The shorter man in the picture (in the middle) with JFK being sworn in, is Jimmy, he is holding the Bible that President Kennedy has his hand on as he takes his oath.


Jimmy is our family friend and has been for many years. My great grandpa built a beautiful brick path in Jimmy and his wives yard, and they still reside across the street from my beloved Aunt. Jimmy is a very sweet man!!

3. I walked 20 miles in the 6th grade, as part of March Of Dimes, so that I could see John Snyder from the Dukes of Hazzard.


When the helicopter landed (that John was in) I was near the stage that he walked across and he looked right at me!!

4. When I eat a frozen burrito, it has to have mustard on the side.

5. All three of my children were born on a Friday - unplanned!

6. My first grandchild is due to be born only 3 days before my 40th birthday!

My daughter Valerie and her fiance Matt - the young parents to be!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by and commenting today, Tricia! I love the beautiful fall headline...the pumpkins look great! What a neat list. It's always fun to read random facts about folks. Have a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that blew mine away. My goodness you have a interesting life..Thanks for playing along.
    Be Blessed,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun info! Wow..an interesting life you have lived! The frozen burrito with mustard is quite funny!
    -Sandy toes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun to learn a little more about you....a frozen burrito with mustard huh!?! I sure remember when those March of Dimes walks were 20 miles....now I think that was just CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I have got to say that those are some amazing random things! :) I think that's really neat that you know the man who held the Bible when JFK was being sworn in! :)

    I hope your week is off to a great start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to read tags because we get to know everyone better. You're gonna be a young grandma! Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.