September 23, 2008

air conditioning woes and my assistants

Our air conditioner's "A coil" finally gave up the ghost. So after a little "computer time" this morning, I will shut the computer off for the day ... it creates heat and I am trying to keep the cool in and the heat out. Thank the Lord for some cool temps and clear skies!

I have been working on my tutorial for the rag quilt and wanted to introduce you to two of my three assistants.


Some of you may have already met "Easter", however we have three indoor, fury, family members (Bear is an outside dog-as much as I wish he weren't!).
Here is Miss Elizabeth. She really needs a tiara. She is the princess amongst the group.

5 comments:

  1. Cute posting! Hope your assistants will let you get some more done!
    -Sandy toes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! They are adorable...I am sure they are big help to rofl....cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they are big helpers. We didn't have ac for about a month in June. It got pretty warm around here. Once they put the new condenser in it worked like a charm. (thank goodness) Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have 2 gorgeous assistants! They are probably like my 2 dogs - getting loved on all the time! Hope you get your AC back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE your assistants!!! Hope your a/c gets fixed soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.