September 3, 2008

...the butcher-the baker-the candlestick maker...

In our home I wear many hats. Here are just a few from today.
For starters, I administered the C.A.T. to our 7th grade son.
Next, I bathed our very rambunctious 6 month old puppy who happens to be almost as tall as me on his hind legs.
I mowed some of our yard. My hair poofs in the humidity! The glasses are ugly but they sure protect my eyes. I have cute sunglasses I wear when I am not working in the yard. Smile!
Needed to add a little more fall to our home
by tying a cute ribbon on one of my bunnies!


Next is dinner - which happens to be left overs.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a busy day. Dinner is next on my to-do list but for some reason it is so much more fun to blog! OK, enough procrastinating! So nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to save you to my favorites so it took me a while to get back and catch up with you. I posted about our latest chicks and it reminded me to look you up again.

    Sounds like a good thing you had leftovers-with such a busy day, it's nice to not have to start from scratch on dinner.

    Best wishes on your new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did have a BUSY day today! My oh my! Hoping tomorrow you get a bit of down time!!! Happy day wishes to you~ Les

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to get some fall ribbon to add to my bunnies too. Your bunny looks too cute! My backdoor has windows just at the top like what you are talking about getting. My husband laughed when he saw my post about the bathroom redo. In other words, I don't think so honey! I don't even know if I would really want a piece like that because I would lose a lot of storage and I don't know how practical it would be. My guest bathroom is red so I think I'll make a black and white checked shower curtain (or some kind of black and white fabric) and add some different accessories. I am going to try to use some things I already have. Your suggestion was great about a small piece of black furniture, but there is absolutely no room for anything. The cabinet is white and I don't think I want it black - would be too dark with the red walls. I always type you the longest messages. Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely stay very busy! And you have a puppy on top of homeschooling? My hat's off to you! I can barely handle our two cats! :) (Our son repeatedly asks for animals such as a mouse, a hamster, a snake...To which I reply no, no and definitely no! :)

    Oh, and love the bunny and his new fall ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a busy lady you are! It's always nice to get to the end of the day and realize all that you were able to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were very busy...I like the ribbon on the bunny and I have those same place mats...they match my cushions on my dining room chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your little fall-dressed bunny! I collect little bunnies, and this is such a cute idea! :)

    Blessings,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.