August 4, 2008

alarm clocks & no pictures

This morning I woke up early ... the first early morning rise since summer started. I prefer to hibernate in the summer ... well not all day, just waking not quite as early as a school day, and slowly getting my day started. Not this morning! The alarm clock has been dusted off, the coffee cup filled, and getting my routine started again. A bit of a dry run you might say. Wednesday, Katie starts school and we have to be on the road at 7 am. Then the following Monday, Nathan starts school, at home.

As for pictures ... I can't post any. Recently I completed a project, one that I loved working on and loved the end result even more. However, it is for a special someone who reads my blog - for Christmas. It is going to be the death of me to wait until Christmas to give it to this person, because I am just like that. I don't know how many Christmas's my husband and I spent, with no presents under the tree, because I was just too anxious to open them! Plus to see him open his as well!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you are getting ahead of the game. We still have 3 weeks left...so glad. I am not a natural early riser at all. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tricia! We'll be doing a dry run starting Wednesday as well. I'll have to go to bed early now, which means no staying up till 1am reading blogs! As far as the fabric covered mat goes, just glue with fabric glue and miter the corners. There may be an easier way (ask Cherry @ Cherry's Jubilee). You're crafty, I know you can do a better job than me. Mine was a rush job, hence, no closeups! :) Why don't you make a fabric mat to match that secret gift? Have a great week! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tricia,

    Wow..I am still on summer time..lol. The kids go back in about 3 weeks here..I am glad we have a little time to squeeze out some more summertime fun...it is always so hard getting back into the swing of things.

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, just reading about you getting your school schedule going is making me sweat. I am so far behind on my planning and haven't come close to finishing all of my "three weeks to go" projects. I need to get my efficiency up. So good to be back home:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.