Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I can tell from your profile that we have much in common...including the many years of home schooling. I am trying to fit every decorating thing I want to do in the next few weeks, because I know the countdown has begun. Do you feel the same way? It's such an amazing journey, isn't it? Well, please come back and visit. Since I am such a newbie in this blog journey, it's so nice to have comments from sweet "strangers" - soon to be friends like you.
I absolutely LOVE the table. Did you spray paint it?? It is just perfect right there....the detail on it is great also. I just love getting anything but bills in the mail. :)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I can tell from your profile that we have much in common...including the many years of home schooling. I am trying to fit every decorating thing I want to do in the next few weeks, because I know the countdown has begun. Do you feel the same way? It's such an amazing journey, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteWell, please come back and visit. Since I am such a newbie in this blog journey, it's so nice to have comments from sweet "strangers" - soon to be friends like you.
Hello again. I just wanted to come over and thank you for your kind words on my blog. They really meant a lot.
ReplyDeleteI am loving your black table. Free stuff is the best! (well, only if it's useful.)
Take care!
Tricia Anne,
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the table. Did you spray paint it?? It is just perfect right there....the detail on it is great also. I just love getting anything but bills in the mail. :)
I love the black table, of course I love anything that's black lately.
ReplyDeleteTrisha Anne,
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't mind but I tagged you. Hop on over to my blog.
:)