July 23, 2008

crafting.

The Nester has the most beautiful tassels that she creates and sells. As a matter of fact, recently her computer quit working and she was in need of a new one. Through her hard work and creating numerous tassels plus her signature garlands, she was able to purchase a new computer! What an inspiration for us! No debt was inquired! All cash! What a great job!

The Nester tassels are so fluffy and pretty and just demand attention when you see them!! This is my attempt at making a tassel for my school room. I love pumpkins. I will one day own a "Nester Tassel" (smile) but until then, I took a shot at making one for our family.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job you did!

    I re-listed the dishcloth you were interested in, but it looks like someone else already bought it. If you are still interested email me privately and I can post a private listing any time.

    Blessings,
    Lallee

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 23, 2008

    Tricia that's a beautiful tassel. I'm going to try making them too for my mom as a thank you gift for helping me re-decorate when she visited. I saw the Far Hill Studio tassels in a local shop and they were $75-$135! Yikes! Your's looks great :)

    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog!! You did great on your tassel!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you did a FABULOUS job on your first tassel! You might have a new career. Cute, Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really nice job. Don't you just love her tassles? Thank you for stopping by my blog and "shopping" with me.
    God bless you,
    Anna @ Rusty Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Tricia Anne, it is amazing.
    Can you give us a little tutorial? I was wondering how you did it.
    The Nester and I went to church together for years till she moved last year. I didn't even know she had a blog and then kept hearing people talk about the Nester. I emailed her shell shocked with her bloggy "fame."

    Isn't the internet an amazing thing. I still can't believe technology.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *really* love that tassel, if you gave a step-by-step tutorial on that, I would actually try to make one myself...that lacey pumpkin is stealing my heart!!! :)

    I also love your teacup birdfeeder, how awesome are you???

    I am adding you to my blog list pronto!!! :)

    Have a great day,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it!!! This is so beautiful. I love Nester's tassels too, but yours is just as beautiful. Thanks for all your prayers. I am trying to catch up on my fav blogs... as always, you've been very busy and I have missed much. Have a great weekend, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful! You did a great job! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comments! I have been enjoying your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.