
Donna and I purchased matching cups/saucers at our local thrift store for $1.25! We used an epoxy for attaching the cup to the saucer. While that was drying, I spray painted two pvc poles plus the caps, black. Donna had the brilliant idea to use a white paint pen for polka dots! She has such a wonderful eye! Look how darling they turned out. If you look closely, written on the brim of the saucer it reads "Kindred Hearts." Donna is my closest friend here and I am so blessed to have her in my life! She is the keeper of my secrets, my prayer partner, and sweet sister in the Lord. Thank you Donna for being so special! I just adore my cup/saucer feeder!
You two are very creative. That's super cute! I had one of those in college made from an old porch post and a silver gravy boat and saucer. I put bird seed in mine. Not sure what happened to it, but they're great additions to any garden! Way to go girls :)
ReplyDelete-Hayley
that has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it - what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and the sweet comments!
You are on a role...two amazing creations in one week. I saw one of those big teacups at a gift shop for $40. I wanted one so much because I collect teacups/pots (for coffee, of course). You hit the jackpot.
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet words of affirmation about your friend. She too is blessed to have you, and not just because you have become the crafting queen.
That is adorable! I love the tassel as well.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, you are blessed to have such a good friend. To love the Lord together is awesome - to enjoy crafting and thrifting - that's just frosting!
ReplyDelete