March 16, 2018

queen size quilt top.

I recently finished my queen sized guest bed quilt top and posted process pictures on my instagram page. I'm currently waiting on batting to ship and am wrestling with a backing color.  I'm telling you, more quilt tops have hung in my closet, unquilted, waiting for a backing color decision to be made.  I've determined not to let that happen this time, and have narrowed it down to two colors.  Stay tuned!
fabric used : Riley Gray, Riley White, and 1/8" gingham in gray by Riley Blake Designs
pattern : Uptown by Allison Harris of Cluck Cluck Sew

8 comments:

  1. Love your Version of this particular pattern Trish! I just purchased this pattern on her last sale.
    So exciting to see you posting on your blog. I have had such problems with my instagram account getting hijacked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt with the two different gray fabrics. The shades compliment each other so well. Love it. Looking forward to your backing choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im new to this, but trying to make one of youe quilt patterns, Large GRanny squares.
    When I assemble as directed , it then says to block to 13 1/2 in. but none of the squares are more than 13 in. Am I assembling incorrectly or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you be returning here after leaving instagram... I am contemplating leaving there also, but would like to continue seeing your stories. thanks, cherie'

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great to see your beautiful post, such post is rarely seen, I am really very impressed with your post and I hope you keep writing more such posts in your life. health tips for students

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is very good to have the valuable to be here Online Embroidery Digitizing in the valuable pet where good 87645^%$65

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.