
Welcome to my stop on the layer cake pop quilt along! I am so glad you are here! First, I just have to say, this is such a fun and easy pattern to sew! I know it will be in my future, again and again.
I just love the versatility!

For my quilt, I chose to use 2 of Lori Holt's latest fabric line, Sew Cherry 2 rolie polies and an assortment of Riley Blake Designs confetti cottons.

My quilt is a smidge larger than the actual pattern.
Five blocks by six blocks rather than 4 blocks by 5 blocks.

Be sure and check out all the other bloggers today.
Then grab the free pattern, a jelly roll and some background and get started making your very own layer cake pop quilt! xo
So glad to see you posting again! I have missed your creative, positive posts! Loving the quilt! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh love your scrapy look!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! Awesome fabrics!
ReplyDeleteAwesome quilt Trish, the fabrics are so neat!
ReplyDeleteWow! Love love it.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the design created with prints for the background! What a great way to change the look. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your use of beautiful fabrics in this design!
ReplyDeletethis is very pretty. I love how you switched where the white goes.
ReplyDeleteIt sure is pretty
ReplyDeleteHi Trish, I have missed your posts! Love this quilt... love how you have changed it up:O)
ReplyDeleteYour fabric choices are great. So fun!
ReplyDelete