June 20, 2016

orphan blocks become a quilt.

Recently, I raided my orphan quilt block stash and made a quilt.  It took some arranging, rearranging, and arranging again, to make them all fit.
 I really enjoyed sewing the different blocks together, 
remembering why they were sewn in the first place.  
Now they are all nestled into a quilt and ready to be loved. xo
Thanks for dropping by today!
  ps.  I just can't get enough of the Bread 'n Butter collection 
by American Jane (Sandy Klop) for Moda.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt from all these blocks. Each block has its own tale to tell - now gathered to create a beautiful memory quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Trish! I have a stack of orphan blocks and I think I almost have enough for a decent sized quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous orphan quilt!!! All the colors match too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea and a beautiful result! You are inspiring me to look through my orphan blocks and see what I can do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to play and make myself a stack of orphan blocks! Bread nd butter? Yum! You make everything look so beautiful and easy! I'd love some tutorial lessons from you! Love Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.