Classic and Heirloom Quilts by Betsy Chutchian is a lovely book of eight 1800's inspired quilts, in three sizes. Each quilt inspired by history, antique quilts, and Betsy's great-great grandmother, Lizzie.
(I really enjoyed reading Betsy's family history and inspiration behind her beautiful quilts.)
The quilt that I chose to make is Stepping Out. I love the look of the brick type rows and couldn't wait to combine all my Fig Tree and Co. charm packs I had been saving, for it.
Then binding with Fig Tree and Co.'s strawberry fields revisited sand gingham (be still my heart).
Thank you so much for dropping by today!
I'm so glad you did! xo
Love,love,love yourStepping Out quilt. I have lots is 2 X 31/2 inch scraps that might work for this!
ReplyDeleteLove the bricks on an angle - makes all the difference. I did this for a quilt that is all flying geese and really love it too.
ReplyDelete