May 3, 2015

aunt kate's snowflake quilt pattern.

I am so excited to share my latest Moda Bake Shop quilt pattern with you today!  Aunt Kate's Snowflake quilt is fondly named after my favorite Auntie, Kate, who is also my dearest friend.  I had so much fun designing this pattern and hope that you will like it as well!
Kathy did an amazing quilting job!!!  Thank you so much Kathy for sharing your talents with me!  You are the best!
Please visit me at The Moda Bake Shop today and let me know what you think of my latest pattern!  xo

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 03, 2015

    UH OH Trish did my post go away ?? Not sure just in case it did not post , I love your new pretty quilt , its just lovely ! Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is gorgeous Trish! I love the red and Aqua!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red binding - BRILLIANT! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet, sweet finish! Love the red binding against the soft blue and white background. Looks perfect with those adorable red gingham pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pattern and the colors you chose! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pattern and the colors you chose! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.