last minute gift.
A zipper pouch birthday present. They are so much fun to make, even if it is at the last minute (shame on me for waiting - please tell me I am not alone). Do you gift zipper pouches as well? If you are needing one already made, hop on over to my little etsy shop, I have a few just waiting for a home.
I just love the old fashioned looking fruit print. I finally decided what to do with the darling pouch you sent me, I loaded it up with some journaling supplies and took it, and my journaling Bible to church. I was able to do a little journaling as I listened to the lesson today!
ReplyDeleteAs always, I love your color/fabric choices!
ReplyDelete♥
Sew pretty . . . someone is going to be very happy :)
ReplyDeleteConnie :)
nice blog kadın giyim,elbise,abiye,kıyafet, tunik,kolye,bayan giyim,etek,uzun elbise,
ReplyDeletemoda kıyafet,marka giyim,trend,gömlek,tunik,şifon elbise, tunik,otantik kolye,triko,takı aksesuar,takı,gümüş küpe,günlük elbise,tozlu giyim,sexi iç giyim,sexi çamaşır,
fantezi kıyafet,fantezi iç çamaşır,hırka,yüzük,armine eşarp,gümüş takı,bluz,bayan gömlek,altın takı, ekose etek,bayan kazak,erkek kazak,siyah kazak,külot,sütyen,askılı sütyen,
gümüş kolye,altın kolye,sexy çamaşır,sexy iç giyim,sexy giyim,
I love the cream fabric with strawberries and cherries (in fact all of the fabric!). Can you tell me where it's from?
ReplyDeleteI love the cream fabric with strawberries and cherries (in fact all of the fabric!). Can you tell me where it's from?
ReplyDelete