September 26, 2014

pinch me.

I am so happy to be able to share this fun bundle of yummy fabrics with you! My very own blogger's choice fat quarter bundle will be available in November!  I had so much fun choosing this happy prints and solids!  I hope you will love them as much as me!
Thank you Fat Quarter Shop for such a treat!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Trish - Beautiful Fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful collection Trish!! That sounds like so much fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! What a beautiful bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this????? These fabrics say "Hello, my name is Trish" :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you!! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I'm so happy to see all that you are doing. This is a lovely, colorful bundle of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.