September 22, 2014

autumn table topper.

 
Hello.  I am over at the Moda Bake Shop today, sharing a fun and easy recipe.  Drop by.  I'd love to have you!!

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt and wonderful tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !!! So Autumny

    ReplyDelete
  3. The printer friendly link doesn't work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and versatile - I can see doing this same pattern with Christmas Fabric! Thank You Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I found your blog through MBS. Thank you very much for the tutorial..soooo cute. Jackie:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I've got the table runner cut out and ready to go... I'm unsure of where to place the half square triangle on the 4" square in Step 4. Can you please help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this table topper pattern - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable - LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.