






Hello dear blog readers. I hope you are doing well.
I am so happy to share my leaders and enders quilt with you today. It will be like a great big hug for my little sister who lives many miles away, until I can get back home and hug her myself!
Making this quilt out of little snippets of favorite fabrics was so much fun. I loved looking at each strip and remember where they came from, left overs from a baby quilt, a favorite charm square I cut to fill a spot, projects sewn.
Kathy did a beautiful job quilting and I truly could not ask for a better quilter who is also a dear friend! I just love her to death! :o)
Thank you for dropping by my little blog today. I haven't been around quite as much as I would like. But I will drop in just as often as I can.
I treasure the friendships I have made over the years in this little spot and hope that you will always know how dear you are to me. wink.
The quilt is so pretty with all the colorful printed fabric that you used. You did a wonderful job and she will be glad to receive such a beautiful gift.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful and happy quilt. She will be wrapped in loving hugs for sure when she uses this.
ReplyDeleteFlowerLady
Love your quilt. Such a perfect way to use your fabrics. She will love it!
ReplyDeleteYour sisters quilt is just gorgeous. I know she is just going to love it. What a sweet gift.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
So pretty! The colors are perfect together. What a true labor of love for your sister to treasure. :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful quilt! You used very nice and bright fabrics. Your little sister will be very happy! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice time
Jolana
What a beautiful quilt! I can see many of may favorite older prints in this quilt. I tend to use scraps as my leaders/enders, I need to start a project like this to make my leaders and enders more useful.
ReplyDeleteIt is so beautiful Trish!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteThe quilt is stunning, Trish! Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! One of my favorites. Your sister will love it.....do you need a second little sister? I'd be happy to oblige. :) And yes, Kathy is fabulous. Can't wait to send more quilts her way....first I have to finish piecing them though.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful, lucky little sister to receive such a wonderful gift. A lot of love gone into that quilt. Thanks for showing. Pam xx
ReplyDeleteWho wouldn't L♥VE that quilt!? I am trying to make some throws for my daughters for Christmas and this would be such an easy way to get one together.
ReplyDeleteThat is a really nice quilt and I am sure your sister is going to love it. It is fun to do scrappy quilts as they do bring lots of memories of other quilts made from those fabrics.
ReplyDeleteHello Trish, this is the first time I've commented here, I just had to say how gorgeous the quilt is... I can never bring myself to get rid of any scraps, but never have much idea of what to do with them... but now I have some inspiration... Thank You!!
ReplyDeleteThis quilt is so sweet...looking at it makes me happy! I'm in the midst of working on the table topper pattern you posted a few days ago as a gift for my sister!
ReplyDelete