September 23, 2014

20% OFF ALL ROBERT KAUFMAN FABRIC at The Fat Quarter Shop.

Happy first day of fall!!!  Oh this is my very favorite time of the year!  And since fall is my very favorite ... here are fall - ish prints I chose from some of Robert Kaufman fabrics. 
The Fat Quarter Shop has listed ALL ROBERT KAUFMAN FABRICS ON SALE AT 20% OFF!  Use code : RK2014. 
by Darlene Zimmerman
by Darlene Zimmerman
 
by Illustration Ink!
by Carolyn Friedlander
by Carolyn Friedlander
chocolate argyle plaid

These browns are absolutely delicious!
I can say that about fabric, right!?
Kona Cotton Solids : mocha

2 comments:

  1. I love the little bicycles! Thanks for the heads up on the sale:>)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.