August 18, 2014

phone camera.

Someday I will actually use my big girl camera.  But for today's post bear with me while I share a few snaps from my instagram feed
For starters I took a few minutes to do a little spray painting.  These stars hung in my son's bathroom, but after a fresh coat of apple red, I thought they would look cuter in my kitchen.  That and I am painting the said bathroom, so everything came off the walls.  (Not sure why my kitchen walls look peachy - yikes!)
Secondly, I am so excited to share a little but very cute tutorial from The Fat Quarter Shop, real soon, so stay tuned!  Just in time for cooler weather ... hint.
And last but not least a super (to me) fun thrifty find.  I just fell in love with these mixing bowls.  The red and white tugged at my heart immediately.  They just had to come home with me.  I am looking forward to filling them with all sorts of goodies.
I hope your week is off to a great start!!  xo

4 comments:

  1. You're speaking my language Trish...red! Those bowls are a real find:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love red in my kitchen..I have a red tea kettle, red soup pot, red everything. I think your bowls a re lovely. The stars too , what a good idea to re paint the stars and re purpose..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bowls! I adore mixing bowls. They are so useful and vintage ones can be so pretty. That was agreat find. Lucky girl! Love Julie in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with red & white dishes.....Can't wait to see what you fill them with! Oooooo - a Fat 1/4 tutorial - I'll stay tuned! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.