August 7, 2014

jelly roll giveaway.

I am so happy to share with you today, an Into The Woods jelly roll giveaway, from Green Fairy Quilts.  They are a fabulous online fabric shop carrying the latest Moda and Riley Blake precuts, yardage, patterns, notions, and more.
In order to enter today's giveaway, simply sign up for their newsletter and leave your name here in the comments.  I will choose a winner on Monday the 11th.  
p.s.  All jelly rolls are $29.88 with free shipping in the U.S.  What a great time to stock up.  Especially with Christmas in a few months.
giveaway closed.

58 comments:

  1. I signed up for Green Fairy Quilts' newsletter. Thanks for the lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy has the best prices and daily deals! Already a newsletter subscriber.
    Love the colors in this jelly roll, thanks for the chance.
    ~Lea Anne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already get their newsletter :) thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already get Judi's newsletter!
    Thanks for a fabulous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've signed up for their newsletter a long time ago because it's a great shop! And Into The Woods is such a gorgous line would love a jelly roll:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI, receiving GFQ's Newsletter now @ msstitcher1214@gmail.com
    Thanks for sharing a neat giveaway!
    Blessings ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just signed up for Green Fairy Quilts' newsletter. Thanks for the chance to win and I really love your choice of fabrics in everything you create...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a newsletter subscriber. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. already on their newsletter, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've signed up for their newsletter....thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm signed up! Thanks for news on the price of the jellyrolls and the give away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I signed up for their newsletter. Thanks for the opportunity.

    qltdiva1@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I already receive their newsletter. Great selection of precuts, but they go fast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I signed up for the newsletter! Looks great! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I already receive the newsletter - I love Green Fairy Quilts. tgreen@asis.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I already receive their newsletter. Thank you for this chance. kat3353@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I signed up. Thank you for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Been a subscriber and love the deals.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am already getting the Green Fairy Quilts newsletters!! Thanks for the chance... I really like the colours and patterns of Into The Woods!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, I have signed up for the newsletter and look forward to it. Please count me on for a chance at the jelly roll.
    I'm going to need more supplies as football season starts.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh pretty! I would love to win- thanks! ♥ Holly

    ReplyDelete
  22. I receive their newsletter at my other email address. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I already receive the newsletter. Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've been a GFQ subscriber for a long time...what a very generous giveaway!

    Thanks for the chance!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just signed up for the newsletter, and I love this new line of fabric!!! My daughter wants me to make her a quilt from it, so thanks for the chance to win:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I already receive their newsletter. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I already get their newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely giveaway. I get their newsletter & am a huge fan of their shop. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have signed up for their newsletter...very nice giveaway.
    thim3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm already signed up! It's a great shop! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am already signed up. Great Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What gorgeous fabrics and in my favourite colours! I already receive their newsletter. Thanks for the lovely giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I receive their newsletter! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I receive their newsletter and I am a repeat customer of Green Fairy Quilts. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I signed up! What an amazing giveaway! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Signed up and thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am all signed up.....love this site. Great service and great prices too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What pretty fabrics! Thanks for offering this great giveaway. And, I love GFQ!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely fabric!
    All signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I already get their newsletter :) thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I receive their newsletter! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I receive their newsletter, love their shop!! Thanks for the great giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful fabric! I already receive their lovely newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you! :)

    Jenny Anderson
    jennylela@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Looks like a fun jelly roll to use

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks for the great giveaway!
    Jen Shepherd

    ReplyDelete
  47. I just signed up. Judy is so talented. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I get the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I get the newsletter. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm already signed up for their newsletter! Lovely colors and fab prints in this line. Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I get their newsletter! Love Green Fairy Quilts! thanks for putting me in the hat!
    satterfieldfamily at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  52. Ooooo, I love buzzing around online fabric shops, so naturally I was happy to sign up for the newsletter! Thank you for the chance in the giveaway...best of luck to all :)
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  53. I already get their newsletter and have shopped with them many times! A wonderful shop!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I get their newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I receive their newsletter. LOVE that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I signed up for their newsletter awhile ago, what a great giveaway, thanks for the opportunity,

    ReplyDelete
  57. Green Fairy quilts is a great source for precuts! I love to shop with them when I am buying in quantity.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm already receiving their newsletter!

    ReplyDelete