big news.
i turned my sewing machine on yesterday.
poor thing, felt i needed to reintroduce myself.
sewing is such a joy of mine and when life gets crazy it is the first to go on the back burner. so needless to say, not a lot of sewing has been going on around these parts.
that is, until yesterday.
breathing in a big sigh.
i managed to get all but three rows sewn for my leaders and enders quilt. momma mia, has it really been four months since i posted about it?! oy.
life. the nerve of it.
have a fabulous week!
xoxo
OH!! Trish I really like your quilt, it is so colorful and so touchable . I love it when quilts look touchable, maybe something to do with all those white gloves I have had to wear hehehehee.. I think the re intro to your machine has happened to many of us too ..Hubby is working all day from home this week end , he is on phones so I cant make noise , reading a book currently, called The Ezekiel Generation The Father's heart for Israel and the church in the last days ! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!! Good to see you back! xxoo
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty in all its scrappy "gloriousness"! I love LOVE it. :) I know the feeling of putting sewing on the back burner....I re-introduced myself to my machine yesterday as well. Great minds think alike! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you were able to get back to some stitching. It's soooooo much fun!
ReplyDeleteI hope that the fact that you could do some sewing means life is calming down a bit? I love the colorful blocks, another beauty ;>). I finally got a teeny bit of sewing done last week and looking forward (hopefully)to more soon.
ReplyDeleteUH OH here we go again, Im having to post again because it seems my email change removed my profile..Izzy
ReplyDeleteLove that quilt! Great idea. I hope I can catch that stitching bug again soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sewing!
Nancy
Really love it!!
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed when people put scrappy quilts like this together & they look great, as yours does. When I try it, I have nothing but a hot mess.
ReplyDelete