
Kathy over at Hens in Daisies has listed even more decal options for your Kitchenaid! Chocolate chip cookies would taste even sweeter with those darling little flowers, don't you think?! wink.
Donna at Lavenders Nest has some super cute Riley Blake polka dots.
They are just perfect for spring!
Kathy is running a fabulous quilting special during the month of
April. 50% off any baby quilt measuring 45"x 54" or under! Just
mention this special.
Four new Moda lines have arrived over at Green Fairy Quilts. I had to so much fun sewing with Kate Spain's Solstice a few months ago! Love that line!
I pulled a few yummy orange fabrics at Fashionable Fabrics.
Five Monkey Fabrics has this adorable Michael Miller Home Ec bundle that I would just love to create into an apron.
I hope you have had a fabulous weekend! xoxo
Wonderful!! I just got my Cherries for my White Kitchen Aide! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for featuring me Trish! I'm having a ball coming up with new designs:>) Hope you're having a great week!
ReplyDeleteI really like the mixer decals and wonder if they would match my red kitchen aide?
ReplyDeleteOh Trish, that is the happiest shopping I've seen in a long time! Way too sweet!
ReplyDelete