
I mean seriously?! How adorable are these cherries?!

In addition, take a look at these doily like decals. Those scallops just tug at my heart!
Available at Hens in Daisies.

During the month of March Stitch by Stitch is offering free thread for your long arm quilting needs. I am in love with this recent quilt that Kathy quilted!!


Fashionable Fabrics has a real nice selection of the darling Wee Wander by Sarah Jane for Michael Miller. Sarah Jane is a favorite artist of mine - wink.

Green Fairy Quilts is offering all their layer cakes at 20% off.
Robert Kaufman Fat Quarter Fabric Bundle
Gnome Living Fabric Bundle 4 Fat Quarters
Five Monkey Fabrics has some great bundles on sale.

Donna's Lavender Nest has such precious reproduction fabrics. These 30's Collection by Atsuko Matsuyama for Yuwa - deer couldn't be sweeter.


The Fat Quarter Shop has a fabulous new free pattern that uses charm packs AND they currently have all charm packs marked 20% off! The perfect time to stock up!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

The decals are so cool! Just what I need. I saw an aqua Mixer the other day, and was thinking I wish I could paint my old white Kitchenaid. Now I can just dress up the old one! Do you know if there are any other decal options?
ReplyDeleteI love Kathy's quilt too! And I'm dying for a layer cake of April Showers but I'm trying to be good. I seriously doubt that will last long. :) Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for featuring my decals Trish! I may need to stock up on fabric precuts now that I have my studio organized ;>) but first I better finish the quilt I'm working on so I can send it to Kathy for quilting! In answer to Nedra's question, I will be adding more decal designs and color choices to the shop in the coming weeks!
ReplyDeleteA great post full of many pretties! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteLove the decals!! Kathy's quilting is always so beautiful!! Such pretty fabrics, too! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post !! I realized I gave you the wrong email.. here it is again sorry !!
ReplyDelete