February 7, 2014

fabric friday.

Green Fairy Quilts has 10 new Moda Lines in 
and they are going quick!
(love this line!!)

All new lines are on sale with FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. & discounted international shipping!!
Get a $10  instant coupon at checkout if you spend $100 or more with the code bonus10.
And don't forget to check out all the new precuts on our 30% off clearance page!! 
 

4 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of Bonnie and Camille, and Vee's line is beautiful! Time to go take a look:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im getting April showers its so nice, yummy colors go with lots of different things!! im working on a scrappy quilt and Im thinking of tying them now LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went for the fat quarter bundle of april showers. I love all of Bonnie and Camille's lines but this might be my favorite yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful line of fabric!
    I love seeing what you post on Instagram :)))
    XoXo,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.