
I had a chance to do a little more sewing this past weekend. And I could hardly wait to piece Donna's latest block. Her tutorials have been such relaxing and fun sewing. Thank you Donna for sharing your blocks with us and for hosting your quilt sampler 2013!

I have been saving this little deer print fabric for some time now and thought it would be fun to use in this quilt. Did you notice the little flower on her ear? Darling!

I hope you have a wonderful week!
Very nice blocks I can see a quilt made of them. Also very nice fabrics..
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteYour blocks are lovely. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYour block looks great. I love that deer print. I have some in my stash.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
Love your blocks. You have a gift for putting fabrics together.
ReplyDeleteLove the deer fabric! SO cute, it reminds me of vintage baby prints. I can't wait to see the whole quilt:>)
ReplyDeleteI love that cute deer fabric!
ReplyDelete