October 2, 2013

wednesday.

Three weeks my sewing machine has sat quietly.
Gosh, where has the time gone?
Yesterday I sewed up two adorable samples for fall.
It was so much fun!
This morning I whipped up a few new 
tissue holders for my little shop.
xo

5 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you back! Busy, busy times. Your tissue holders are adorable! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you! Is that polka dot binding I see? Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love binding all rolled up like that?! Especially when it is polka dot :) And is that some April Showers fabric I spy? Lucky you, I am eagerly awaiting that one!! Can't wait to see what you make with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely bundles of fabric there!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear friend! I see you are quite a busy girl lately and I hope all is well in your world! I sent a customer of mine to you about a baby clothing quilt. I, too, LOVE sewing on a rainy day! Miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.