October 19, 2013

over. the. moon.

Quilty Fun arrived in my mailbox the other day.  And can I just say ... this is truly my favorite quilting book on the shelf!  Although I don't see it staying on the shelf very often. 
As a matter of fact, I have already applied Lori's method for making pillow cases, using my two barn along quilt blocks.  (Instructions found on page 75.)  I love this method and am so glad to have learned about it via Lori's instruction!!  I will use it from this day on.
A little more Quilty Fun news : there is a sew along quickly approaching!  I can not wait to get started!!  I hope that you will join in the fun!

7 comments:

  1. Squeal! I just got mine Friday! I have already learned a few things I'm doing wrong in my quilting and I'm only about 5 pages into the book. Lol. It's chock full of good advice and I have been a fan of Lori's designs since the first time I laid eyes on them, so I'm so thrilled to have her book and hopefully find time soon to try some of her blocks:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine today! Still drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. always good info..THANKS!! love your little "clippies!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great book. This is so going on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love my copy, too! Isn't it awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took my copy to church to show my friends. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trish, That quilt book looks awesome, I may have to purchase it! Thanks for sharing. I love the barns.
    Have a great week, xoRobin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.