October 26, 2013

hi.

Just dropping in to say hello.
I hope you are having a nice weekend.
xo

7 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog. I am new at quilting. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that I've been enjoying your blog. I especially enjoyed your 'spool' quilt using the 'out of the cold' fabric. I've long admired the Fabric, but didn't know what I would use it for. Now I have so many ideas - I can't wait to start on them.
    Again, just wanted to say Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to you too Trish, have the best weekend
    Lord bless you Karen x
    ps love the pretty blouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collage! I just finished a quilt so it has been a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top. Did you make it? I love your Seaside trip. :) Is The Little Princess in a series with The Secret Garden?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute copy of The Little Princess! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having a good weekend, and you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.