September 16, 2013

sponsor giveaway.

I am so excited to share today's giveaway with you!  My friend, Donna from Donna's Lavender Nest is one of the sweetest girls I have met through blogging.  And, I just love Donna's charming fabric shop and am so glad to have her as a sponsor, here at notes of sincerity.  
Recently, Donna sent this stack of lovely fat quarters my way.  (*thank you Donna*)  I have such fun plans in store for these cute fabrics!  So be sure and stay tuned.  wink.
If you would like a stack just like this one, go and take a look at her shop, then leave a comment telling me which fabric or fabrics are your favorite.  A winner will be randomly chosen on Friday, September 20th.
 
Good Luck!!
xoxo 
(giveaway now closed)

98 comments:

  1. I was instantly drawn to the Bundle of Bake Shop by Lori Holt. Thanks for the chance. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was instantly drawn to the Bundle of Bake Shop by Lori Holt. Thanks for the chance. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 30's playtime fabric by moda. Thanks for a lovely giveaway - the bundle you selected is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Grandma's Flower Garden bundle. Thanks for a chance to win.
    hildy(at)ebertzeder(dot)de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...so many pretties to choose from! I love any and all Lori Holt fabrics, so Bake Shop is a favorite. I also love the Riley Blake ginghams. The colors are fantabulous! Then there is Flower Sugar by Lecien. I love that line, too. See a pattern here? ;) Similar colors, similar styles. Oh who am I fooling? I just love fabric period. :)

    Thank you so much for the chance. The bundle you chose is awesome! :) Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning :) Thanks to both you and Donna for the generous give-away! Donna has such a great collection of fabrics...it's hard to choose, but every time I look at Lori's Bake Shop collection I know that that is my fave!
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great giveaway from Donna, she is a sweetie for sure. I love the Flower Sugar bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Lori Holt fabric!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't need to go look, I was just looking this weekend at her lovely bundles and your give away is the one I was eyeballing! So many cute fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Licien Flowers Sugar Bundle I think is beautiful. Thanks for the give away. So many lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Flower Sugar bundle! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great giveaway! I love this shop! The Grandmas Garden are some of my favorites, also the Flower Sugar. It was hard to choose!
    Thanks,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh shucks! I just ordered this bundle this weekend. It was my favorite bundle she's listing at the moment!! How sweet of her to give one away.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Bake Shop by Lori Holt. Also the one you just got. Thanks for the chance for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Are beautiful fabrics: lecien, bundles,.... I love all them.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course I would choose any of the Riley Blake fabrics. Love them all. Thanks for the great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many beautiful fabrics! I really like your fabric bundle it is such a happy color combination. I also like Lori's Bake Shop fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything in Donna's shop is pure eye candy! I'm loving the reproduction prints right now. Their soft colors and sweet prints are speaking to me. Thank you for the opportunity to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well as a true fabric addict, I cannot really decide on just one. I would love a bundle like yours, I adore Riley Blake, Lakehouse, Flower sugar, Lori Holt....what's a girl to do when she can't choose?! A big thanks to you and Donna for bringing us this great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, how do I choose, it is all so beautiful - if I must opt for one line, I would say the Riley Blake fabrics are so cheerful, they would do miles for cheering up the quilting this coming winter.
    thanks for the chance of winning! Keep up the wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love those Lecien tiny prints! The ginghams are lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Flower Sugar, anything by cute Lori, and I know she is getting Sidewalks which I can't wait for. Her shop is just plain adorable! Can't wait to see what you're going to make with that cute stack!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Freda's Hive fat quarter bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am so in love with Lori Holt's fabrics; especially Bake Shop. Thank you and Donna for this giveaway and the opportunity to win. It is so neat to have a nice squishy package waiting for you in your mailbox and you know that you are a winner. Just makes you feel so good and you have a smile on your face that just won't go away.

    Sandi Timmons
    sandit1@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Flower Sugar! So cute! Thanks for the giveaway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the 30's playtime. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have to say that your Blogger's Choice include my favorite fabrics...and Freda's Hive Blogger's Choice includes them too! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE the Bake Shop line in her shop :)
    ourbusylittlebunch(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous fabrics! Can't wait to see what you make with them. Love the fabrics being given away and the Flower Sugar bundle from Donna's Lavender Nest. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your bundle has such lovely fabrics and I also like the Flower Sugar bundle. Thank you for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  31. My favorite is Choice Notes of Sincerity. It is sew pretty. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a cute store. I love the Flower Sugar 2013 bundles

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh, I feel like a kid in a candy store!!! Such beautiful fabrics. If I had to choose just one, I think it would be Freda's Hive. Thanks to you AND Donna for this lovely giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I adore the Flower Sugar bundles! Thanks to you and to Donna for a great giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the mix of florals and gingham you put together... the new Riley Blake collection looks very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. My favorite is the Grandma's Flower Garden bundle...but everything is so lovely! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I haven't found a Riley Blake fabric that I don't like. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the new Flower Sugar and Lori Holt's Bake Shop. Can't choose between the two!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the bundle you put together, and the Lecien Flower Sugar bundle. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I too love Donna from her Lavender Nest Shoppe. She is a Very Sweet and Kind shop owner. I enjoy going to her store as she always has such pretties. My very favourite is your Blogger's Choice Bundle. I am thisclose to purchasing a
    Bundle since I never win any giveaways and she might be out of them by Friday. But I can always Hope!
    Thank You Trish and Donna for a chance, I hope, to win. Always gratefully, Luba

    ReplyDelete
  41. Stopping by from sweet Donna's blog :) This new bundle of fabric is absolutely darling! I love the 'Blogger's Choice Vintage Grey Fat Quarter Bundle' that Donna has on her website.

    I hope you're having a lovely Monday. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  42. It is very hard to choose but I love the Pam Kitty florals. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  43. i LOVE all the fabric of lecien, thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hello! You offer so much nice giveaway! Is it open for foreigners too? :)

    I like Lori Holt´s fabrics for Riley Blake.

    Have a lovely time! Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  45. I adore Bake Shop by Lori Holt- so cute!!

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    onehotstove AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Freda's Hive Bundle for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love that she has such wonderful colors and if I have to choose a favorite it would be Freda's Hive but that is only after "Notes of Sincerity" bundle because that is really my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh.. I love Freda's Hive.. and the bundle pictured here is perfect!
    tvoyles67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a nice give-away, I want to take a chance. I like the fabrics from Riley Blake, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love Donna's Lavender Nest. It is one of my favorite places to visit. My favorite fabric that Donna sells is ANYTHING by Lecien, but I a particularly partial to Flower Sugar Flowers on Dots in Aqua. Thanks for the give-a-way.
    loriginsberg@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. All of the fabrics are beautiful, but I think my favorite are the flower sugar bundle. Thank you for the give-a-away chance. lkoski@_73@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Miss Donna is the sweetest!! I would love a chance to win these pretties!! Maybe a quilt or table runner? Happy sweet day to you! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love Blogger's Choice Freda's Hive Fat Quarter Bundle. What a great shop!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love all her fabrics but...hands down - Flower sugar! It's so pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Oh! So hard to pick a fav but maybe flower sugar?

    Thanks for hosting such a great give away! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  56. Definitely Flower Sugar....so pretty and feminine!! Thank you for the chance to win!!

    Tami
    tamiquilts(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow! Such lovely fabrics! I'm a sucker for the reproduction fabrics so Grandma's Flower Garden Collection by Darlene Zimmerman is a fave!

    Thanks for the chance to win Trish and Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Sew much to love - your bundle is too sweet!!! I love the Old New 30's prints from Lecien, too.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hmmmm, aside from this lovely bundle I think I would have to choose Bake Sale. thanks for the giveaway chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. This is such a lovely bundle - I'd love to sew with it! I really like the Japanese fabrics on Donna's website, I'm very glad to find another source for them!

    ReplyDelete
  61. How to choose just one? Would have to say Bake Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  62. What sweet fabrics she sells! It is hard to chose a favorite so I think I will go with the bundle from Freda's Hive. There is a great assortment in that one. thanks Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  63. The bundle is so cute!!! I would love to have the Lecien Flower Sugar Roses with Aqua Dots....I love it! Thank you for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  64. This a very generous giveaway! I love the bundle on offer and also the Flower Sugar 2013 half yard bundle. Oh, how I would love to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  65. What you day about Donna is true. I have been following her blog for a long time. Her beautiful Lecien fabrics are my ve

    ReplyDelete
  66. What a cute shop! I love the Flower Sugar and Bake Shop fat quarter bundles.
    Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the bloggers vintage grey bundle, how cute is that. I need some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Great ship. I love the Bake Shop bundle by Lori Holt. I have a project in mind and that would be perfect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Thanks for this giveaway. The Bake Shop bundle by Lori Holt is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thanks for the giveaway..Ilove the bake shop bundle.
    deebriese@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Oh my goodness.....all SEW cute. But, I am going with Flower Sugar. I cannot wait to see what you will make with your bundle. Good luck to all.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love LecienJapanese-Fabrics

    hugs

    Maria Filomena

    ReplyDelete
  73. That is one of the sweetest stacks! I think I love this one or the Bundle of Flower Sugar! :) Thanks for a chance to win! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  74. What a great bundle!! I love that she carries feedsack pieces... so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  75. lovely bundle of fabrics:-)

    I love the Pam Kitty Love line by Lakehouse.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  76. HELLO,really like "Flower Sugar"!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Stitching!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love all of them - but definitely the Grandma's Garden bundle is my favorite =) Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  78. They are all cute, but that flower sugar bundle is just so sweet. Would certainly have fun creating with it.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. What a pretty stack of fabric!!! I love Flower Sugar the most...Lecien has such pretty collections:) Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love cute fabric. I love Lori Holt's fabrics, Pam Kitty Morning fabrics, Freda's Hive fqb, all the ginghams, so I guess I love everything Donna has in her shop.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love the bundle you picked! I really like her reproduction fabrics, but to be honest, I love all of the fabric she carries!
    missysaprons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love your bundle of fabrics! I also like Lori Holt's Bake Shop selection.

    ReplyDelete
  83. There are lots of fabrics to love in her shop! My favorite... 1/2 Yard Bundle of Flower Sugar 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I love the Bake Shop and flower sugar bundles. What a beautiful webiste she has. This shop is new to me. Thank you & Donna for the chance to enter your gorgeous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Wow, I had not been to her store before! I had to look at everything... she has a nice assortment of fabrics! I found some fabrics that I already have in my stash... and if I need more, I now know where to go! My fav's are the Yuwa fabrics and of course Lori Holt's fabrics. Thanks for sharing Donna's link!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Such a lovely giveaway! Lecien; Lakehouse; Shabby Chic; Flower Sugar;Pam Kitty. I could go on and on. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win.

    Happy Sewing!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  87. Such a lovely giveaway! Lecien; Lakehouse; Shabby Chic; Flower Sugar;Pam Kitty. I could go on and on. Thanks so much for the opportunity to win.

    Happy Sewing!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  88. Wow !! Love that shop and I LOVE that bundle !!!and I was trying to avoid buying more for a while ....so goes that plan :) Thanks so much for the chance !!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Wow !! Love that shop and I LOVE that bundle !!!and I was trying to avoid buying more for a while ....so goes that plan :) Thanks so much for the chance !!!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Lakehouse Pam Kitty Love Heart Toile is my favorite desjardines@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
  91. If I am restricted to just one it would have to be Bake Shop's pink cherries.
    lovinthesunnow(at)yahoo(dot)(com)

    ReplyDelete
  92. WOW Great Giveaway
    Flower Sugar,Shabby Chic. They are allll soooo lovely
    Thank you for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  93. What a sweet shop. Thanks for the chance. Love Bake Shop by Lori Holt.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Flower sugar is my new crush thanks for sharing linhs4real@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I love the new Flower Sugar and the fabrics by Lori Holt. They are all so lovely and thanks for the chance to win! tmforjc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I love the new Flower Sugar and the fabrics by Lori Holt. They are all so lovely and thanks for the chance to win! tmforjc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Thanks for the give-away! The ginghams by Riley Blake and the Bake Shop collection by Lori Holt...are my favorites. Then there's some great fabrics in her sale bin...and great prices. Sweet for the pocketbook!

    ReplyDelete