September 1, 2013

seaside top finish.

All the rows in my seaside easy brick quilt are now sewn together.  Seaside is such a fun fabric line and the pattern was super easy. 
For the backing I chose two yards each of two of the prints from the line.  I will need to put a solid stripe between the two in order to extend the length.  I am still debating on just how to quilt it.  Decisions decisions.

8 comments:

  1. I am contemplating using this pattern with my precious Sugar Flower fabric and the Pam Kitty fabric I am stashing. This pattern really shows off the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty and summery. Is this for your bed or a gift?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! It reminds me of a perfect summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really gorgeous. Can't wait to see it all quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty. I love how simple the pattern is and how you can really see the prints. I'll be anxious to see how you decide to quilt it because I need to finish mine....and also sandwich and quilt my Seaside road trip quilt! Yikes, lots to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Trish! Love those summery prints! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.