All my happy little neighborhood rows are now sewn together. This has been such a fun quilt to make! But I can't decide on a backing color and was hoping you could help me out by sharing your suggestions on what you would use. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Have a happy happy happy day!





what a wonderfully happy quilt.
ReplyDeleteI love it! And I spot two familiar homes!! :) I love being your neighbor. I've got to get working on mine. And I'm curious to see what people say about the backing too because I'm not sure what I want either.
ReplyDeleteIt is soooooooooo cute! LOVE it! I'd pick one of the wonderful reds for the back.
ReplyDeleteLookin' good so far:) I think any of the flower prints would make a great backing and then maybe a small polka dot print for the binding.
ReplyDeleteSunshine yellow? Cheery red? The backing is always the hardest part isn't it? Oooh, maybe one of the navy prints?
ReplyDeleteI like the navy prints. Is there navy polka dots? I love me a good polka dot print!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic. It is just perfect.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute houses!
ReplyDeleteAhhh so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove this pattern!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! One of my favorite prints from the Happy-Go-Lucky collection is the yellow floral that you used in the house on the right in the last photo. I think that would look great as a backing.
ReplyDeleteHi Trish,
ReplyDeleteLove your "Happy Neighbourhood" quilt. I don't know if you want to keep it all Happy-Go-Lucky fabrics
even on the backing. And I don't know if it would be "too cutesy" to use Riley Blake's Happy Together "Happy Home"
(I like the white) but just saying, maybe an idea?
P.S. Your Table Topper is safe and sound and beautiful!! Oooh love it SO much!!! plus "goodie". (came yesterday) You are just the sweetest and best ever. xo
Will write proper Thanks as soon as we get some stamps soon. Luba
The second photo on the left is a cute little print; or even the door print. Just choose one of your favorite prints and go for it! Love this.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sewing!
Nancy
The second photo on the left is a cute little print; or even the door print. Just choose one of your favorite prints and go for it! Love this.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sewing!
Nancy
Love this. Wish I was making it.
ReplyDelete