After finishing a large quilt project, I enjoy having a smaller one on hand. With Christmas in my thoughts, I quickly put together a table topper using some Christmas fabric I had on hand. I used this tutorial.
My little topper is all pinned and ready for some hand quilting. A simple cross hatch is what I have in mind. I'll show you when it's done, k?!
They look lovely, now I see how they go, I will continue with my blocks as you have. You are so clever - thanks for inspiring me.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, and I recognize some of the fabrics:>) I am terrible about thinking that far ahead but you will be ready for Christmas and I wont! Better get thinking about things I guess!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and neat as always - looking forward to the finish show & tell!
ReplyDeletexx
We must be on the same wavelegnth today... I just am finishing up sorting through a bunch of scraps and once they're off the table, I'm diving into some Christmas sewing! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very easy and helpful tutorial !! I will give it a try..
ReplyDeleteThe fabrics and the pattern are great. I have been a little Christmas sewing. It has been a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteHugs
donna
Christmas in July!!!! Way to go!!! Looks good and perfect for hand quilting!
ReplyDeleteThese blocks look so neat & easy! A mix of Christmas fabrics would make the perfect quick quilt for hand quilting! As if I need another project to start. :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to check out the tutorial, that table topper looks so sweet
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I have some Christmas fabric that would be perfect for this project!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and inspiring to start sewing and crafting for Christmas!! Have a great weekend Trish! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteI should be sewing for Christmas but..... I think I will try that block, I really like it!! Your table topper is really cute!!
ReplyDeleteLooks so so pretty for Christmastime and any other day of the year!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful table topper.....it will be so nice to hand quilt it! Wishing you a happy crafty weekend, Trish.
ReplyDeleteHelen x
So sweet! I wish we had Christmas weather right now ;)
ReplyDeleteThis looks great so far Trish! I have already started pinning Christmassy ideas. You are ahead of the game!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty! Love the fabrics and pattern. Hope all is well friend!
ReplyDeleteI love square in a square...so cute for christmas.
ReplyDelete