July 20, 2013

saturday.

 
Oh glorious days!  I have been sewing non stop for the past couple of days and it feels fabulous.  Isn't it funny when life takes you away from your sewing machine, just how much you miss it?!
Sadly, I can't show you what I am currently working on, at least not yet, but I can't wait until I can!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and are able to escape the heat.  Being indoors - sewing under the air conditioning and sipping cold drinks has been a wonderful retreat for me.  wink.

4 comments:

  1. The heat actually broke a bit today, It's sunny and pretty outside and I am heading out to pull some weeds in the garden that have been driving me crazy! So, not as fun as sewing, but I'll feel better when it's done. Glad you can have some sewing fun, but what print is this I see? Mittens? Bah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabrics look really cute.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some Christmas fabrics looking for a project. Maybe what you're working on will be the pattern I need as well. Looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I recognize those mittens! :) Can't wait to see what you're making. I'm really hoping to sew today!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.