July 29, 2013

monday.

 
Last April I did a little pattern testing for Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs and posted about it here.  The pattern came together quickly and was fun to make.
Kathy's quilting is as charming as ever!!  (Hi Kathy!!)  I could hardly wait to bind and display. 
Thanks so much for visiting today!  
I hope you have a fabulous week!  xo
p.s.  I listed this adorable table topper in my etsy shop, so please do drop by for a peek. 

10 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Trish, and so pretty for fall! I love the colors and pattern:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! I'm quite sure there's not enough Marmalade in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and love the pretty prints!! Kathy's quilting is gorgeous!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. And....that green stripe binding - perfect! Such a sweet little topper. Thanks for the compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! The colours are sooo pretty :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful table topper! Love the orange, which seems to be very popular in fabrics now. Striped binding is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this beautiful table topper. I hope it finds a wonderful home! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.