June 11, 2013

tutorial tuesday. the quilty barn along.

Hi girls!  Welcome back to tutorial tuesday.  This week I wanted to share the latest block I have sewn in Lori's Quilty Barn Along.  Have you been building barns too?  This silo block made my heart skip a beat!  I could hardly wait to make mine!
Lori showed her's in green and well, I was a big ol' copy cat and pieced mine in green as well.  I also used a couple of Lori's latest bake sale 5" squares, in the center quilt block.  I am so smitten with bake sale, you will most likely see it popping up often on my blog.  wink.

I hope that your week is off to a great start!  We had a pretty strong storm the other day, so I will be picking up branches, cutting down some fallen pine trees, and getting our yard mowed ... that is, right after I build a couple more barns!  wink.

7 comments:

  1. Your fabric makes it come alive. I can't love it more. How loveable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 11, 2013

    Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.
    I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage continue your great
    job, have a nice evening!

    Check out my web-site vigrx plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green & pink! This quilt is going to be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks! I seem to have a "thing" for green these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's so cute Trish!
    I love seeing Bake Sale on a barn:)
    Don't forget to share it on the Flickr group page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are having your own little Barn Raising over here and they couldn't be any cuter Trish! Love that fabric line!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.