June 9, 2013

six out of seven.

 
Gosh, it seems like forever since I have been in my sewing room.  It feels so good to be back in here!
Working on the virtual quilting bee blocks has been a nice way to get back into the swing of things.
Plus as you can probably tell from this block above, I need a little practice with sewing scant 1/4" seams.  Oy!
 Thanks for visiting today!
I hope you are having a nice weekend.
xo

13 comments:

  1. I think they look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, sweet colors.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great! I am two behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks turned out beautifully.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blocks, the colors are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your blocks, I can't wait to get back to sewing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Trish!
    You're blocks are beautiful.
    I just love making sampler quilts!
    It's always so nice to get back to my studio after a trip too:)
    xx
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your blocks look great and I love the cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look beautiful Trish! It's so fun to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnonymousJune 11, 2013

    Baking soda and lemon if not used too often is very very good.
    To be safe I would use that method only twice a month challenging.
    Recommended by a the dentist!
    Regards

    Here is my web site: zoom2 teeth whitening reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trish ~ these blocks are lovely, I am excited to see the completed quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.