
Our trees are overflowing with the songs of baby birds. Mocking birds, blue birds, chickadees, cardinals, blue jays, woodpeckers. I love this time of the year! I keep our bird bath full and bird feeder even fuller.

Each nest has been built in the most secretive of places high up in the trees, by momma and
daddy birds who have been in constant care of their young ones. It is fun watching as they scurry about bringing food back to the babies. I am careful not to get too close.
But this little fella has been perched on our porch. I wonder if this was his first flight and he found a soft place to land. I sure hope he likes his first home and will come back to build one of his own someday.

So adorable! I love birds, Earl has several feeders outside his office window and gets so much joy watching them and listening to their songs:>)
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! Is that a blue jay? I have feeders too outside my kitchen window and love to watch them.
ReplyDelete