June 25, 2013

I'm posting over at The Moda Bake Shop today.

I would sure love to have you drop by!  This was such a fun quilt pattern to design and create.  I hope that you will love it as much as I do.
Be sure and let me know if you make one of your own!
I would love to see it!  xoxo

Fresh Poppy Design

21 comments:

  1. Cute cute! Congratulations on a great design. I know that's exciting to be featured on there!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really very nice pattern and the result is very cute. Thanks for sharing it! :) Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited for you. I love the look of this quilt! Avalon is one of my favorite collections & your pattern really showcases the prints! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Amazing! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love that quilt... will definitely be making that soon (whenever I work up the courage =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, love it! And I think I could do this:>) Great job Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful quilt Trisha, love the movement and secondary pattern. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful quilt! I love the colors and the blocks, it looks like it was fun to make. Now that I am retired, I have been spending more time on quilting and sewing. This one is going on my "to make" list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY - another MBS quilt.....LOVE Avalon prints. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Trish your quilt is gorgeous. I am going to head over the MBS now. Congrats. my sweet friend.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting! I'm headed over.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this design. Just checked out the 'how to' and saved it to my ever growing list of things I want to make!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!! Congratulations!! heading over to MBS now to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful quilt!! I just love that line of fabric and your "recipe" is a great use of all those sweet prints!! You photographed it beautifully, too. Congrats on being feautured at MBS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous! A lovely twist on traditional designs and with beautiful fabrics too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great looking quilt Trish !
    Livx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so excited to go over to MBS and see what you have created this time! Congratulations to you Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for this great pattern, I love Fig Tree's colors....Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job, Trish! Congratulations ~
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is just lovely Trish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.