May 15, 2013

w.i.p wednesday.

The walking foot arrived last night!  Yay! 
I have been working on a customer's baby clothes quilt and this little gem of an attachment has made all the difference! 
In addition to the baby clothes quilt, I have had a little hand quilting in the evenings while watching Sherlock, on netflix.
We are only allowing ourselves one episode a night.  That way it lasts longer!  ha ha ha. 
There's still time to enter my little giveaway, just go here.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

10 comments:

  1. I love my walking foot. They are a dream. Your quilting is gorgeous. Hmmm it is your birthday month well seems like surprises are in order. Hope you have a great day.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have such willpower to only watch one episode of Sherlock a night I would have devoured the entire set in one sitting it's amazingly good. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little baby clothes quilt is looking as sweet. You hand work is lovely and so even.

    Happy stitching ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of my favorite shows. Maddie and I could hardly wait each week for the next one. I may have to watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love using my walking foot and what a difference it makes, especially in quilting pot holders! Have a great week Trish! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen that show- I'll have to get with the program! The baby clothes sure look cute as pay whorl. And I love your hexie flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 15, 2013

    Hi Tricia, it has been awhile since my last visit....wow, your hand quilting is looking so beautiful.
    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love my walking foot and Sherlock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The quilting is so pretty. Really inspired me to have a go myself. I love Sherlock still really looking forward to the new series :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the hand quilting on the hexies!! Oh, and I adore Sherlock! I find myself swooning over him as my hubby rolls his eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.