May is my birthday month. Let's celebrate shall we?! I have three fat quarters just for you! Two are Pam Kitty Morning and the polka dots are Annie's Farm Stand (a favorite of mine).
To enter : be a follower of my blog and leave a comment letting me know what project (sewing, crochet, knitting, diy, etc) that you would like to accomplish this summer.
To enter : be a follower of my blog and leave a comment letting me know what project (sewing, crochet, knitting, diy, etc) that you would like to accomplish this summer.
Winner will be randomly chosen and announced on Friday, May 17th.


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would like to finish my due-in-August grandson's Out to Sea quilt, crib sheet and diaper bag. Have a very happy birthday!!! May is a beautiful month with all the flowers in bloom.
ReplyDeleteWould love to win the fat quarters-love that Pam Kittymorning! I'd like to finish up the snowman quilt a d possibly another Christmas quilt, so they could actually be used for Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteI would like to finish a postage stamp quilt that I started about three years ago. It is going to be king size and I just lost interest part way through. I need to get back at it! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a quilt I HAVE to get done this summer for my daughter. She is heading off to college this fall.
ReplyDeleteI am devoting my summer to all the small projects I have been wanting to do. Appliqué , wall hangings, pincushions and runners! So excited!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you Trish! I have those sweet fabrics already, so don't put my name into the drawing... I just wanted to wish you a very special day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I'd like to get all my Ufo's finished by the end of the summer.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY MAY BIRTHDAY TRISH! I'M WORKING ON A QUEEN SIZE BED QUILT OF JAM PATEK'S COLLECTION "TOGETHER";USING A 12" STAR BLOCK "BALI SEA STAR" FROM KIM BRACKETT'S BOOK "SCRAP BASKET SURPRISES"! SO FUN,BUT IT'S A BIG PROJECT FOR ME.I'M DETERMINED TO FINISH IT THIS SUMMER! THANKS FOR SHARING SOME REALLY NEAT FABRICS!
ReplyDeletemsstitcher1948@yahoo.com
Happy Birthday! I am working on a few projects this summer. For my daughter's first apartment!
ReplyDeleteI will be making quilts and crocheting baby blankets all year long happy birthday and thanks
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful birthday. I have four quilt tops I would like to finish plus clothes I want to make for my daughter. I also want to make a Kindle cover. Wonderful giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I would love to win some of this gorgeous fabric...I would use it in an economy block quilt I'm slowly making! Thanks for the chance, Trish.
ReplyDeleteHelen x
I want to finish english paper piecing my big hexies. I could use that fabric in my project! Hope you have a great birthday Trish!
ReplyDeleteHappy May Birthday! And many blessings!
ReplyDeleteI need to make a quilt for our grand-daughter who will be turning 1 in September. A quilt from Nana for the first birthday is a tradition for us.
Thanks for the chance to win beautiful fabrics!
Happy Birthday to you!! I have lots of WIPs that need to get done. One is a Voile Quilt that just needs backing to be a light summer cover. So I better get on it.
ReplyDeleteThat fabric is lovely. Just perfect for my granddaughter's quilt which I plan on making this summer. Thank you for the chance.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
august1375.c@aol.com
Happy birthday!!!! I adore Pam Kitty fabric, thanks for a chance to win these lovelies. I'd like to make a string quilt this summer and use up at least some of my ever growing pile of scraps.
ReplyDeleteI am a faithful follower. This summer: a Weekends quilt - used baby go to cut the appliqued flowers...my daughter is helping me with this quilt. yeah! Thanks and happy birthday! May is such a great month!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to quilt my first handmade quilt top this summer!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday from another May birthday person! I am hoping to get the quilt done for my daughter before her wedding Labor Day weekend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday from another May birthday person! I am hoping to get the quilt done for my daughter before her wedding Labor Day weekend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I am currently working on a quilt my 6 year son has designed. I give him a huge stack of 5" squares and picks, chooses, and arranges them making quilts for each of his stuffed animals. I get to do the sewing and quilting.
ReplyDeleteFeliz Aniversário!!!Tenho feito um pouco de crochê para uma colcha de casamento para minha filha.Estes tecidos são fabulosos e adoraria para algumas peças de decoração.Obrigada.tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLOVE these fabrics:) I want to make quilts for the girls for Christmas, a few more for me, and numerous projects around the house.
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy Birthday Month Trish! Oh, I would love to win these pretties!! I would like to finish my grandmother's garden quilt this summer!! Thanks for a sweet giveaway!! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! Mine is in May too. I would like to get my hexie quilt quilted ; )
ReplyDeleteLinda
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I have just started a scrappy trip quilt for one of my nieces and those fat quarters would go perfect with the other fabrics I have. I love your blog. I check it everyday to see what you are doing.
I hope you had a lovely birthday! How sweet to share such pretty fabrics with us. :) I want to finish Suburbs & maybe my king size bed quilt. :) thank you for the chance to win. I follow you on Pinterest.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very Happy Birthday month! What lovely fabrics you are sharing! I would really like to make some smallish, useful projects like potholders and pincushions. It just gets too hot for large quilting projects!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Very pretty fabric! I want to make some tote bags this summer. I have a pattern I like. I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI would like to get a few of my quilts quilted on my longarm, and some of my boms from awhile back, This is the first time seeing pamkitties fabric and its beautifull.
ReplyDeleteshirley
Happy birthday! I love May as I celebrate my birthday at the end of the month as well. I look forward to finishing a hand sewn hexie table topper soon. Thank you for the chance to win some fabrics I adore.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog via blogger. Have a happy birthday this month.
ReplyDeleteJoyeux Anniversaire ! Pretty fabrics, I have a secret quilting project for my new sister-in-law and I am a happy follower .
ReplyDeleteHi Trisha, I became one of your followers! I want to get a blessing gown sewn this summer, for a new grand daughter :)
ReplyDeleteThey are truly wonderful. I have been following you with bloglovin for a few week know and love the happy colours her.
ReplyDelete1) My summer plans are to get some of my new designs out, I have a radar late pile in the living room.
2) I have jus cut out fabric for my fist quilt and ode red some wool padding yesterday night and would like to finnish that and the second one that I all ready have fabric for.
3) My wedding gown, I am sewing my wedding gown and our wedding is in a month and a bit and I have not cut the dress yet.
4) knitting wise, my bohus cardigan knitted on 1.75 and 1.50 mm needles, it would be wonderful to have it ready to wear.
I'm Ninnilina on Ravelry
Your pincushions are sweet. I love the butterfly pins too.
ReplyDeleteI am sewing, embroidering and crocheting. I love working with threads and beads, needles and hooks, and am making little fabric covered journals right now.
Belated Happy Birthday greetings. I hope you had a lovely celebration.
FlowerLady
I love your pincushion - Bake Sale is wonderful! And so are your giveaway fabrics, thanks for your generosity. I'll be making a quilt using Fig Tree's California Girl fabrics, can't wait to start it. I love reading your blog entries and have followed you on Google Reader - gotta convert to Bloglovin soon!
ReplyDeleteMay is my birth month too, so Happy Birthday to us!! I have so many projects, but I would really like to finish my sister's T-shirt quilt that I started months ago!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday month! I would like to finish my Weekender Bag and my Simplicity bag (both about halfway done). I would also like to finish my low volume/Architextures quily
ReplyDeletei keep saying i want a picnic blanket...and then dont do it! i REALLY want one this summer bc we bought a camper...happy birthday to you! thanks for a chance at your sweet fat quarters!
ReplyDeleteI so want to learn to quilt, I want to make a big quilt for our bed from vintage sheet squares interspersed with embroidered lyrics and poems that mean a lot to us. Sarah x
ReplyDeleteYes, I am a follower!!! And my goal this summer is to complete the quilt for our bed that will be designated the "winter" quilt. It's going to have summer flowers on it to remind me of the warm summertime!!! LOL! That give-away fabric reminds me of my summer quilt on the bed now. I so love the "pinks" for summer!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am recently retired and my goal for the summer is to finish up incomplete projects: sew quilt blocks into a fall table runner, finish up a small quilt project, finish a couple of knitting projects and then start on Christmas gifts. The only problem is that I have been so busy since I retired, I don't know how I ever found time to work! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet offer. I the fabrics are SO cute and SO me! :-) I am a follower, and this summer I plan to finish my nautical themed quilt and try to make one with curved lines. I think I need to challenge my self a bit more than I have been. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou must be a Taurus. My birthday was May 12. I would like to finish theses cross stitch blocks I've been working on and get them into a quilt. I have to also make a baby blanket for the end of July
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Love those fabrics. I plan on making some pretty dishtowels and table toppers this summer.
ReplyDeleteSharon
srblack525@yahoo.com
Lovely fabric! I'd like to make placemats and coasters with those and turn my table all summery!
ReplyDeleteHappy happy birthday! This summer I hope to make lots of projects from Patchwork Please, in the new zakka sew along.
ReplyDeleteMay is a happy month to celebrate a birthday. So I hope that yours is a very special one.
ReplyDeleteMy goal this summer is to work on as many projects as possible for our church Christmas fair. Small projects, but they seem to sell best.
Love the fabrics, nice of you to give a gift away on your birthday!
cheers
maggie
maggiemine42@gmail.com
Hey...Happy Birthday to a fellow May Baby! I knew there was a reason I liked you so much :) (Besides your awesome creative talents)
ReplyDeletePlease enter me for a chance to win your generous give-away...since I work in a school I get my summers off & I cannot wait to start crafting! Right now I am knitting a twin-sized bedspread out of cotton left-overs from dishcloth knitting...my plan is to finish that, I also definately plan on making some rabbits from one of Helen Phillips books :)
Smiles, DianeM
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhoopsie Whoopsie! Forgot to say, I'm now a follower, and those pretties would make a lovely addition to my quilty-stash for my granddaughter's quilt!
ReplyDeleteThanks :) xo
Happy Birthday Trish!
ReplyDeleteI'm planning on making a baby quilt and a wedding quilt this summer!
I'm in the process of stitching a wedding ring cushion for my daughters wedding in September........deadlines always make me nervous. Best wishes for a Happy Birthday and thanks for the chance to win such beautiful fabric.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I'm hoping to keep up with my UFO Finishing efforts while I enjoy the summer activities.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWe will be moving in June so really want to get back into quilting after the move.
Thanks for the chance to win!
THESE ARE SO SWEET. I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE A QUILTED THROW. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
ReplyDeleteJUDY R
I'm a follower and would love to finish my Remembering Annabelle wall hanging. I keep getting distracted by other fun projects....you get the picture...grin.
ReplyDeleteI would like to finish making a quilt for our bed, it's a project I keep starting and stopping! These fabrics would be a great win too as our house is called "rosevale" and these are very rosey fabrics! :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and a Great year ahead!! I am still trying to finish a Queen-size quilt for my son and lovely daughter-in-law by September. I love these pretty prints. Thank you for your kind giveaway. Luba
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog! Happy Birthday.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I would like to finish one more very old WIP and give it to my daughter to prove I finished it!
Happy May Birthday to you! My birthday is also in May in a few more days and it's a big # this year! Adorable fabrics. I really need to get some of those PamKittyMorning fabrics, just fabulous. I follow your blog and have read it for a while now. I am really enjoying your Tuesday tutorials and seeing the projects you are working on. Hopefully this summer I can get a few of the quilts I have in progress done or at least the tops done!
ReplyDeleteI am following your blog! Many people I care about are May babies so you are in GOOD company! Have a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeleteThis summer I would like to finish the queen sized quilt for my guest room. It is a real long-shot that I will get it finished, but I can dream...can't I?
Hello, This is Victoria, from Valencia (Spain) following your blog. I'll try to do my first big quilt, nothing too complicated but a big work for a novice in quilting. Wish me luck!. Many thanks for your giveaway. Love!
ReplyDeleteCiao I follow your blog every day from Italy, it is saved as my favorites! this summer I would like to sew my first queen size quilt! happy birthday with all my heart
ReplyDeleteChiara
Happy Birthday Month!!! I love the pretty FQ you are giving away. I love reading your blog and follow with bloglovin. I hope to finish my barn quilt this summer, but summer is so busy on our little farm. I'll be happy if I get a few more EPP hexies completed!
ReplyDeleteMay is also my birthday month - 18th. I read your blog regularly. You are so creative and inspire me. I am in the process of another Scrappy Trips and the Barn Along and having so much fun with them. Summer is a busy time on our farm, lots to do. Hope yours is a happy one!
ReplyDeleteSherry B.
Happy Birthday Trish. I want to make a quilt for an 82 year old friend using Gollys as the focal fabric. She loves 1950s toys, and dolls and has a great collection of teddys and gollys. I am starting soon, and plan to make it my longer term project, with a target number of blocks to do every week. Her birthday is in November, so that is my planned finish time.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Trish. I want to make a quilt for an 82 year old friend using Gollys as the focal fabric. She loves 1950s toys, and dolls and has a great collection of teddys and gollys. I am starting soon, and plan to make it my longer term project, with a target number of blocks to do every week. Her birthday is in November, so that is my planned finish time.
ReplyDeleteHi, Trish. Happy Birthday! I'm hoping to finish my Row-a-long quilt, and I would love to put these fat-quarters in it. Thanks for thinking of "us" on your special day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sewing!
Nancy
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI would love to finish the Double Wedding Ring that I am
working on for my daughter.
Thanks for the giveaway!
Happy Birthday! I'm plan to finish a Tumbling Charm quilt that I just picked up the binding for and start a Country Charmer Quilt.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI would like to finish a king-size scrappy granny square quilt for my bed. I'm still working on making blocks and have yet to get backing or binding sorted for it... but I'm hopeful for a finish. ;o)
I'm a follower!
Thanks for your sweet giveaway!