April 9, 2013

tutorial tuesday. pinwheel quilt.

Hello ladies.  I thought it might be a little fun around here if I posted tutorials on Tuesdays.
I have mainly learned to quilt by reading quilting blogs, asking a lot of questions, not to mention plenty of trial and error.  grin. 
Today's tutorial is a pinwheel quilt by V and Co.  I have been reading Vanessa's blog for.ever!  I never miss a post.   I just love her to death.  Ok, enough mush!
Vanessa's pinwheel is one of the first 
quilts I made as a new quilter.  
I still make my half square triangles 
the way she showed us way back then.
You can read past posts for my pinwheel quilt       
  here, here, here. 
Thank you Vanessa for your fabulous tutorial!!
to enter the giveaway :

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty quilt and great idea of featuring tutorials on Tuesday's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tutorial Tuesday! This pattern is on my to do list. It reminds me of Allison's Swirly Pop pattern a little (which is also on my list). What nice ways to use a couple charm packs & some solid fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used her tutorial for my first quilts too! I think the pinwheel may still be my favorite quilt. All those beautiful colors with just the right amount of white to set them off:>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinwheels have always been a favorite of mine, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinwheels are just plain fun and appeal to everyone's taste!! "One style fits all"! Tute Tues......great idea1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinwheels for President! I love them...always have, always will. What a sweet, sweet quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave
a little note. Your kind words make my day!

If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a
response, please leave an email address.