Hello and happy Saturday. Today, I have some fabulous fabric shops to share with you, as well as a glimpse into the products they currently have listed.
4 new Moda lines are in at Green Fairy Quilts -
plus
Free Shipping + 15% Off Storewide
Anywhere within the United States no matter what you order! (Flat Rate Envelope to Canada: $15 Flat Rate Envelope Internationally: $19)
Fashionable Fabrics has some super cute Blend Fabrics in Bailey :
The Fat Quarter Shop has some fabulous new lines this month:
Donna's Lavender Nest has a beautiful new selection of Lecien fabrics (they are soo cute) :
purchase here
purchase here
purchase here
purchase here

Little Lady Patchwork is an on-line quilt store that specializes in Pre-Cut
Moda Fabrics, Modern Patterns, and Quilt Supplies. The company was
started by Stefanie Roman, an avid quilter who loves to create modern
and traditional quilts using quality pre-cut fabrics.
Stefanie is currently running a special : three charm packs of several different fabric lines for $25.50!! There are several to choose from as well as other Moda pre-cuts for your quilting needs.
For your longarm quilting needs Kathy's monthly special for April is :Level #2 quilting at... Level #1 price!
PLUS ...
AND ...
Happy Shopping!!

























Hi Trish! I couldn't't find your email so I'm replying here. Thanks so much for becoming my newest follower! I'm thrilled that you put my blog on your sidebar! Woohoo! I have been following your blog for a while and love it! You are such a sweet person :). Good luck in the drawing!
ReplyDeleteWow - some great specials going on out there! Thanks for the free ad - you're the BEST! xxoo
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish! I was just thinking of you...the pollen is getting really bad around here and I hope that you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteStefanie