Oh boy are you in for a treat today! Cheryl with Meadow Mist Designs is sharing 5 of her patterns with you today! Yep, that means 5 of you dear ladies will win!
I really enjoyed creating The Quilt in the Hat baby quilt using Cheryl's pattern and Marmalade fabrics.
The instructions are easy to understand, and is great for a beginner or a more experienced quilter.
Cheryl has a unique method of piecing the blocks and it literally only took a couple of hours to make, start to finish.
The pattern includes baby, lap, twin, and queen sizes.
In addition to giving away this fabulous pattern,
from April 7th to 17th all Meadow Mist Design patterns are priced at $6.00 each (discount from $8.00 each), as well as 3 pack of
patterns for $15, and free shipping on all sewing
accessories.
Would you like to win
your very own copy?
Head on over to Meadow Mist Designs then come back here and tell me what your favorite item is.
Winners will be randomly chosen on Friday, April 12th.
(my dear little quilt is heading to the quilter - hi Kathy!)
Spread the word and good luck!!
linking to :
Spread the word and good luck!!
linking to :









Great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love the 'Adding up Nicely' pattern!
Lovely colours and patterns - I love the 'Charming' pattern !
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mrs. H on winning the Meadow Mist Designs pattern giveaway on Notes of Sincerity! I truly appreciate you entering the giveaway. Please send your e-mail address to cheryljbrickey (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll send the pattern your way :)
DeleteThanks,
Cheryl
Meadow Mist Designs
Thank you again so much Trish! I am so honored to be featured on your amazing blog!
ReplyDeleteI like the new Charming pattern. The thread catchers look really good too.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lynn on winning the Meadow Mist Designs pattern giveaway on Notes of Sincerity! I truly appreciate you entering the giveaway. Please send your e-mail address to cheryljbrickey (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll send the pattern your way :)
DeleteThanks,
Cheryl
Meadow Mist Designs
Your quilt is beautiful! I love your fabric choices & can't wait to see Kathy's quilting on it. Cheryl has so many nice things in her shop-thanks for telling us about her. My favorite is the cathedral pincushion with Flea Market Fancy & Summerville! That's my favorite FMF print! :) have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI like the cahtedral window pincushions and the Pi-Quiltpattern.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
Love the Sea Mist needle book, sew many cute things in her store it's hard to pick just one. Thanks for a chance to win!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the Charming quilt pattern. So Pretty and it looks easy enough for even me:>) Thanks for a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI really like the Charming quilt pattern. Her sets of sewing supplies are really pretty. Love her fabric choices. Thanks for the great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pattern. I have the perfect fabric for this quilt pattern. I'm heading over there right now :) Thanks Trish!
ReplyDeleteI really like all of them...put the Pi one is especially cute ;)
ReplyDeleteI think I like the Charming quilt pattern best, looks like a great way to show off some pretty fabrics!
ReplyDeleteI love the Pi quilt pattern! so much fun :) thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love the Charming quilt pattern. Really lets the fabrics shine.
ReplyDeleteLove the Salt Air Needlebook :)
ReplyDeleteourbusylittlebunch(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Sewing Accesories Set in blue colorway.
ReplyDeleteI love you fabric choices for your "Quilt in a Hat". Can't wait to see it & quilt it! thanks...
ReplyDeleteI love the Charming quilt pattern! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI really love the Charming quilt pattern. Adding up is my 2nd favorite.
ReplyDeletePadrãocolcha de charme,élindo.Obrigada.tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love the Charming Quilt pattern! Thanks so much for the chance to win ~ fingers crossed!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the Charming quilt pattern. Thaks!
ReplyDeleteDecisions, decisions...As far as the patterns go, "Charming" wins hands down, but I'd love to have one of those cathedral window pincushions. I've been "making" one for myself for at least six years now. Haven't put the first stitch into it yet, but I will...one of these days.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Cindy on winning the Meadow Mist Designs pattern giveaway on Notes of Sincerity! I truly appreciate you entering the giveaway. Please send your e-mail address to cheryljbrickey (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll send the pattern your way :)
DeleteThanks,
Cheryl
Meadow Mist Designs
I would love to make a cathedral window pincushion. Hopefully, they're not as difficult as they look!
ReplyDeleteI just adore the cathedral window pincushions, would love to learn how to make that design! awolk at rogers dot com
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet quilt pattern and I love your quilt that you made!! Such pretty prints! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteCiao, il mio preferito e' il quilt Charme. Devo dire che anche gli accessori per cucire sono favolosi.
ReplyDeleteGrazie per il giveway!
Marygabriella
My favorite pattern is the Charming quilt...but the items I love most are the sewing accessories. Each version is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love the Oh Deer Needle Book ... it rocks me!
ReplyDeleteThanks Trish ^__^
Love "Adding up nicely"
ReplyDeleteI really like the modern pincushions and sewing accessories, like the needlebook.
ReplyDeleteSharon
srblack525@yahoo.com
What a fun pattern! I really like the fabrics and colors you've chosen! Sew pretty!
ReplyDeleteI like Charming. It is ...um...Charming. LOL! Thank for the opportunity to win!
ReplyDeleteHow fun - Custom Sewing Set!
ReplyDeleteI really like Adding It Up Nicely pattern and the cathedral window pincushion in blue and yellow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCharming is my fav. Small pieces are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI really love the cathedral pin cushions! They are soo cute! I like all the quilt patterns too!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is "Charming" quilt pattern.Thanks for a chance to win!
ReplyDeleteLove the oh-deer-needle-book! So cute. Love that fabric!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting this giveaway.
Corine.
cpoot at telus dot net
Oh Trish, you are a bad influence! Please enter me into the giveaway! I love her Etsy site. I really love the thread catcher basket in Reunion bunting. Be still my heart! I did make a little purchase while I was visiting... thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to find another shop for patterns. I loved the pattern Charming and in fact I bought it. Thanks for the chance of a give-a-way.
ReplyDeleteIt was difficult to choose just one. The little sets are so sweet. But my favourite is... the very charming, 'Charming' Pattern. Thank you for taking the time to run such a lovely giveaway
ReplyDeleteLesley
I love the Cathedral pincushions! I really need to learn how to make those! This pattern looks fabulous! Thank you for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletesatterfieldfamily AT sbcglobal DOT net
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHi! The "Charming" quilt pattern was my favorite. I enjoy your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the Adding Up Nicely pattern, but her little needle books are SO cute! Thank you for the chance to meet another great pattern designer and for the giveaway!
ReplyDelete